Reliance Campa Cola Distributorship: This company is a soft drink company in India. In the last few years, this company was going into a loss. But Mr. Mukesh Ambani, the owner of Reliance Company, has tried to revive this company once again by buying it for Rs.22 crores. In which he has also been successful.
Ever since this company is associated with Reliance, since then this company has been giving competition to very big soft companies like Pepsi, Coca Cola Company. Camp Cola was established in India in the year 1980. But in the year 2022, the Reliance company bought it and launched its new products in the market.
Reliance Campa Cola Distributorship Details
|Brand name||Reliance Campa Cola|
|Types Of Product||Soft Drink|
|Helpline number||(+91) 22-3555-5000|
Reliance Campa Cola Distributorship
Campa Cola is a soft drink company. This company is very old but for some time it was not doing well growth. After this, this company has been bought by Reliance Company. Reliance has bought this company for ₹ 220000000. As per the latest reports this company is doing well in the market and also giving franchisee.
Whose information you can see in this blog. Camp Kola was established in the year 1977. Since then till now this company is selling its soft drink in the market.
How Does Google Pay Make Money
Khatabook App Business Loan 2023
Reliance Campa Cola Product List
There was a time when this company was running into losses. But since then Reliance company has bought it and launched some new products in the market. That’s why Campa Cola is doing good growth in the market. The reason for this is also that the tag of a big brand like Reliance has been put behind Campa Cola. Let us know which products come inside Campa Cola.
- Campa Orange
- Campa Lime
- Mineral Bottle By Campa Cola
- Campa Cola
- Jeera Masala Soda
- Campa mixed fruit
Reliance Campa Cola Distributorship Eligibility
If you want to take the distributorship of Camp Cola. So for this, you must have a proper budget. Apart from this, there are some other important things that you have to keep. Like 40 to 50 lakh rupees, some work experience, and some legal documents.
- Budget Required
Reliance Campa Cola Distributorship Cost & Budget
It may cost you at least 10 to 1500000 rupees to take the distributorship of Campa Cola. In this, you have to pay the expenses of the shop, godown, distributorship charge, and other charges. If you have your own land and house, then you can get less money than this. Because of the cost of your shop and godown increases.
- Distributorship Fees:- Rs. 5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Storage/Godown Cost:- Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Shop Cost:- Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 4 Lakhs
- Other Charges:- Rs. 1 Lakhs To Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
Campa Cola Distributor Apply Online
- First of all, go to the official website of Campa Cola.
- After that open the Dealership tab on the home page.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you, which you have to fill with the necessary documents.
- After filling out the form submit the form.
- After that, you will be contacted by a Campa Cola official and your application will be shortlisted.
- If your application is accepted then you will have to sign at the dealership and your dealership will start.
Documents Required In Reliance Campa Cola Distributorship
- ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Document
- Financial Document
- GST Number