SBI Bike Loan Details 2023: SBI is the largest bank in India and the world. The branch of this bank is spread across the globe. There will be very few people whose accounts will not be in SBI. This bank is not only big but the service and security of this bank are considered the best. Even in India, whenever someone thinks of taking a loan, the first thing that comes to mind is State Bank.
You can take all types of loans from this bank like home loans, car loans, agriculture loans, bike loans, etc. The specialty of this bank is that it gives loans at very low-interest rates. State Bank is the best option if you want to take a bike loan.
In this blog we will know about, SBI Bike Loan Details 2023, SBI Bike Loan Details For Super Bike, SBI Bike Loan Details For Bike, SBI Bike Loan Eligibility, and How To Apply for SBI Bike Loan.
SBI Bike Loan Details 2023
Today everyone has a bike. SBI bike loan means if someone wants to buy a bike and they are short of money then State Bank gives them a loan at the rate of 17.75 percent. Under this loan, you get a loan ranging from 1.5 lacks to 2.5 lakh—the maximum period of repaying which is given up to 4 years.
If you are taking an ordinary bike, then you can get a loan of up to 1.5 lakhs, which you will have to complete in 4 years. On the other hand, if you are taking a superbike, you will get a loan of up to 2.5 lakhs, for which 4 years are given.
How Does Google Pay Make Money
Khatabook App Business Loan 2023
Tata Capital Personal Loan 2023:
SBI Bike Loan Details For Bike
- Intrest rate: 17.75% p.a. – 19.50% p.a.
- Loan Amount: 20000- 3 lakh
- Tenure: 4 years
- Processing Fee: 2.00% of the loan amount + taxes
SBI Bike Loan Details For Super Bike
- Interest rate: Depends on the bike.
- Loan Amount: Rs.1.50 lakh To Rs.2.5 lakh.
- Tenure: Up to 4 years.
- Processing Fee: 1.00% of the loan amount + taxes
SBI Bike Loan Eligibility
- Age- 21 to 65 Years
- Income- 1.25 lakh rupees for bikes and 2.25 lakh rupees for superbikes.
- Source Of Income– Salaried and self-employed.
- Document– Given below.
- Farmers and agriculture-related people are also eligible for this loan
SBI Bike Loan Document
Whenever we take any type of loan. So in return, the bank or the loan company asks for the necessary documents from you. In the same way, when you take a bike loan from State Bank, you will need the following documents in return.
- Passport Size Photo
- PAN card
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Statement(6month)
- Residential Proof
- Salaried slip
- Income Tax Return Proof and Official address (self-employed)
- Salary Slip
- 6-month bank statement slip
How To Apply For SBI Bike Loan
- First of all, go to the official website of SBI.
- Go to the option of loan/auto loan and click on it.
- After that, you will get SBI Two Wheeler Loan Scheme’ or ‘Super Bike Loan Scheme’. Will get two options.
- Click on the option of the bike for which you want a loan.
- Click on the option of Apply Now.
- Now you will be asked to fill in contact details.
- After that, you will be contacted by an SBI representative.
SBI Bike Loan Features
- This loan is given to buy any two-wheeler, such as scooters, electric scooters, motorcycles, or other battery-operated two-wheelers.
- This loan is available on very few documents.
- Individuals from the age of 21 years to 65 years can take this loan.
So in this blog, we have come to know how to take a bike loan from SBI Bank. In this article, we have described all the important information related to the SBI bike loan. SBI gives us bike loans, and instead of that they charge some interest, its information will be seen in this article.
Through this blog, we are giving you only this information that how to take a loan from SBI. We do not give any kind of loan. Whenever you take any type of loan, go to your nearest SBI or any other bank and get complete information. If you liked this article, then you must share this article and tell us by commenting.
Q.1 State Bank of India customer care number.
Q.2 How many types of SBI Bike Loans?
Ans: 2 types of bike loans:- Bike loans and Superbike loans.